Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Somethings make you go hmmmmm

Somethings make you go hmmmmm.....
Well the past few days have been interesting!
I am growing everyday! I think I am putting on a pound an hour!
My maternity jeans are getting too tight.
My scrubs are cutting off my circulation under my belly.
People all of the sudden are noticing I am pregnant!
And the worse one of all is my LEFT foot!!!
So you are asking, your left foot what???
Well I can barely get my Dansko shoe on. I literally have to stand up and push with every muscle of my body to shove my foot into it.
So I bet you are asking, why don't you just wear flip flops??
Well I can't people! I am a dentist and I have to wear closed toed shoes. So there really is so no solution.
But I am just curious?
Has my foot grown? Or is it just holding a gallon of water??
But most importantly?
Why just my left foot? And will it go away? Or will I be un-even forever?
These are just random pregnant thoughts I knew you would all love to hear!

2 comments:

The Ealy's said...

Sorry hon...didn't have that problem. BUT, why not wear Crocs? Those are closed toed....

BrandyMcD said...

I vote for crocs too. Pregnancy was the final straw in convincing me that comfort was worth ugly shoes.

Most likely your foot size will go back to normal, but some people's never do. I was actually back in all my skinny pre-pregnancy pants long before my shoes fit. I thought I would have to buy all new ones, but they did finally go back to the original size.