Thursday, December 11, 2008

2 Months Old

So lil' Cade turned 2mo old on Dec 9!
Wow, how the time flies!!
Our 2mo check-up showed that Cade is growing like a weed, but he's still a little peanut! I call him our Magnificent Little Munchkin' Man!

Weight: 11.10 lbs (50th percentile), previously 7 something
Length: 22.25 in (25th percentile), previously 19.5 in
Head circumference: 15 in, previously 14 in

The shots were icky. But I really think it's so much worse for us parents than it is for them. And I thought it was awesome that one of the vaccines was oral! And one of the shots had 3 vaccines in one shot! Can you imagine how many times we were stuck 30 years ago when we were babies??? Technology is awesome!!

He just started wearing his 0-3mo clothes.
But he seems so much bigger to us, even though he's really not!!!
He's been eating like a champ. He loves his nightly cereal meal- it's his favorite without a doubt. And he has been sleeping 7-9hrs each night, thank God for that!! The bath has gotten more enjoyable. He used to truly despise baths, but with some great advice from friends and my mom, he has started to really love it. And we love his "talking", he goes on and on forever like he's have a true conversation with us, it's so dang cute.

Oh and he's going bald! It's so funny. He has his hair still on the crown of his head and above his neck. It looks like he has a little mullet. I have been tempted to cut that mullet hair so people don't think we came from some backwoods honky-tonk, but I won't, I promise!!! It's so funny!!!!!!

We are loving having this awesome creation in our life. He's gorgeous, he's perfect, he's sweet, he's a cuddle bug, and he's just so darn cute! Not that I am partial or anything! HA!!

2 comments:

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

2 months already! Time does fly esp. when we don't get to see you guys. He is a little peanut... my friend just gave birth to a 10# 5oz baby! Can you imagine!!!

Lindsay said...

Sounds like a great check-up to me. I can't believe it's been two months since he was born. Time goes a lot faster when you don't see people as often.