Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lots of emotions and confusion

Just a vent post........
Sometimes we wonder why God puts us in situations, we wonder but we know not to fight it because we know it's right.
Oct 2008, being moved to the valley took me and Colby by surprise. We never knew the challenges and difficulties we would encounter. We both had/have major job challenges, our son was (hopefully stays in the past) always sick, we live soooo far from family/friends, we didn't know many people here, and so on and so on. It's been SO tough.
It's really hard for me to complain and whine considering I know we have so many blessings but sometimes I just want to :(
Today has been one of those days.
I am confused, unsure, and just not clear on what my purpose is here any longer.
It's been tough and difficult.
I know I have to keep thanking God for those awesome blessings He has given me and my family. I know I have to keep trucking and keep my head up.
Enough of the saddness, sadly I don't have time to be!

4 comments:

BrandyMcD said...

((Hugs)) and prayers my friend.

The Ealy's said...

I am here if you need to talk and vent...xoxo

Anonymous said...

My friend, my prayers are with you. I know the move was hard and I know the feeling of being away from all that is secure. God does have a mighty plan and sometimes we just have to wait out the rocking times. Like the song says....praise him through the storm! I have to remind myself of that everyday.

Lindsay said...

hang in there ms. pennie. i'm having very similar issues and struggling along the path God has laid ahead of me every day. don't try to fight it without His strength...that makes all the difference. i'll say a prayer for you.