Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Turkey Day- Valley Style!

This was my 1st real Thanksgiving to host all by myself!
I made: pumpkin cheesecake, green bean casserole, broccoli casserole, sweet potato casserole, mashed potatoes, gravy, dressing/stuffing, and salad.
I bought: a smoked turkey from New Braunfels Smokehouse, rolls, pumpkin pie, and pecan pie.
I was gifted: a spiral cut ham.
It was a feast!!!!
There were 10.5 guests (0.5 being Caders) all at OUR house! It was FANTASTIC!
Pool, washers, darts, ping-pong, and Sequence were the games of the weekend.
We were lucky enough to have AMAZING weather.
I loved having everyone here. It was the BEST turkey day I have EVER had!
Thank you Langfords for letting me be part of your family!
And enjoy the variations in attire in the family pic below (some thought it was hot, some thought it was cold, and I was going to a wedding) :)




No comments: