Friday, April 10, 2009

Where has the time gone???

Yesterday Cade turned 6 month old.
I remember February 11 2008, finding out I was prego, and crying my eyes out.
Colby and I had only been married 3 months and we had decided to not have children.
Well I cried for months while Colby was surprisingly beaming from the news.
I just knew I was having a girl, and at about 20 weeks, my gut feeling was proven wrong, we were having a boy.
We named him immediately while the sonogram was still taking place and we left the doctor's office that day and bought his blue camo bedding.
I all of the sudden was so excited I couldn't wait to meet him.
October 8th I checked into the hospital, October 9th I had a surprise c-section and finally met little Cade.
Now it's been 6 months and I can't believe how fast time flies.
Those first few weeks were very challenging, but I wouldn't trade these past 6 months for anything!

6 month stats:
16.14 pounds
26 inches long
16.5 inch head circumferance

1 comment:

BrandyMcD said...

Happy Half Birthday Cade!