Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cade's 1ST Birthday and Our 2nd Wedding Anniversary

This past Saturday we celebrated Cade's 1st Birthday. We celebrated at my bother Brad's and his wife Cynthia's house in Austin. We are so blessed to have such gracious family members- thank you so much for letting us use your home!! Brad was our griller and Cynthia was our chef- they are both fantastic people! We love you guys!!!!!!!!!
There were sooooo many people there, many of whom I did not get pics of (Carrie, Lockie, Warren, Tristan, Melissa Peters, her main squeeze Adam, my sister Johna, and many more I am missing)
It was a very successful party, lots of food, sangria, beer, cake, ice-cream, cupcakes, candy, balloons, presents, etc, etc.......
Loved every minute of it! I know we will have many more fun parties to come!
Elmo loves you and so does his goldfish Dorthy!















4 days after Cade turned 1, we celebrated our 2nd yr anniversary.
It seems like we just never get to really celebrate, last year I was drugged up after a c-section, breast-feeding every 1-2 hrs, and I just had no interest celebrating anything!
This year my hubby got stuck working. Doing undercover crud!!! But he loves the scary stuff!!!
So we are celebrating on Saturday night, we are headed to a great steak place, and no- there will not be any Kobe beef this time!
Here are the flowers he sent to my work! Good man! I love him!

1 comment:

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

Addie was born 4 days after our 1st anniversary so I know what you mean! Glad you had a good one!