Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Let the festivities begin....

Today began the start of Cade's 1st birthday festivities.
We had cupcakes at Cade's school. We also learned that Cade does NOT like balloons, which should be interesting at his real party this weekend considering we have a life-size Elmo balloon, I'm sure those pics will be interesting!
His teacher Kesia bought Cade his 1st build-a bear, and it's in overalls, just like Cader Bob wears!!!

Also I added a video of him taking some steps.

More pics to come after his party this coming Saturday!!!! I still can't believe he's already going to be ONE!







2 comments:

The Ealy's said...

Yeah Cade! Walking for his 1st bday! I can't wait to squeeze him!!!!!

p.s. Tristan loves balloons so I'm sure he will just be following elmo around!

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

Look at him walking! So cute!