Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hmmmm.... Well...........

So I see a pattern here.....
I am ALWAYS behind on my blog.
So I guess I should say sorry, but I have a feeling this won't be changing!

A few weeks ago I visited Oklahoma City for the 1st time. I went to celebrate my sister-in-law, Mandy's, bachelorette party. I had a BLAST!!!!! I love all the women that came along. I was excited to meet her best-friend and bridesmaid Carla, she is crazy! We head to Oklahoma City again this Friday for the wedding and I cannot wait to hang out with all these ladies again!
There are some pics I will not post on here, for fear my life may be in jeopardy!

The cousins, Jen and Mendi, and my sister-in-law, Alicia


Me and Carla


Me and Mandy, the bride-to-be


And of course I have to put up some pics of Cade. He is SO excited about the weather being nice. He LOVES LOVES LOVES outside. And he loves his car! He was hoping to pick up some chicks!


And the girls have become his best friends. He walks around barking all day. So funny!!!!


And here is my HANDSOME hubby! He went up looking for bad guys in the DPS helicopter. He wasn't successful, but he had fun trying!


And on a more serious note. At church last Sunday, a great message was taught. It's interesting how our society correlates busyness with success and importance. But have you ever just felt too busy or burned out?? Well that's because busyness is not healthy 24/7. Jesus took many moments to rest, rest his soul, sleep, and pray. Remember: Without a rhythm of rest, our hearts become hardened

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!