Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mr and Mrs Hodges!

Last weekend, Colby and I had an ADULT weekend in Oklahoma City.
My Aunt Cathy and Uncle Bruce, graciously flew ALL THE WAY down here to babysit Cade for the weekend. And well, considering Cade had fever when we left which was followed by a lovely course of explosive diarrhea, I think the correct choice was made!!

My sister-in-law Mandy married the love of her life- Adam. I can remember her coming to visit us down here when Cade was 1st born, and I could tell she was beaming! Then she told us about a new guy from work that she had met. I could see in her eyes that he was the one. And the rest......

We started the weekend out at County Line for the rehearsal dinner, it was great, and reminded me of Austin!




When we left dinner, that's when the front began to blow in. The temp dropped 30 degrees in 2 hours. We woke up Saturday morning to snow on the ground. And it proceeded to snow ALL DAY. Snow AND 40-60 mile per hour winds does NOT make a bride happy, but have no fear! It was still an AWESOME, FUN, and GORGEOUS wedding!!!!!


The wedding took place at a little, intimate, rustic chapel connected to a gorgeous reception area, Briar Rose Place.
This bride allowed herself to forget about the BLIZZARD and focus on HER MAN!!!









We had a blast!
Congrats Mr and Mrs Adam Hodges!

2 comments:

The Ealy's said...

She looked beautiful and so did you! Congrats to Mandy!!!

mandy said...

i love love love that you put this up. so very sweet. these are the first pictures that i got to see of the event, so thanks. love you all.