Monday, October 18, 2010

Cade Turns 2!!!

Cade turned 2!!!!
He's a super small 2 year old! But he's the cutest 2 year old I know!! 24.4 pounds (10th%) 32.5 inches (10th%) and his head circumference was in the 5th percentile! He's a SHRIMP!!! He's still wearing 18 month bottoms, size 4 diapers, but 24 month shirts, and has the stinkiest size 5 feet ever!

He is talking soooo much! Most of the gibber-jabber I don't understand but he is saying a lot of words.... fish, dog, cat, water, milk, breakfast, I love you (one of my favs), football, light, donkey, monkey, Sponge Bob, Mickey Mouse, Elmo, and we love when he acts like an elephant- it's hilarious! He eats almost anything, but he won't even touch a vegetable! I hope he grows out of this!!!

Cade was lucky to have 2 parties, 1 at school and 1 at home with family. And we are all ready for Cade to LIKE having Happy Birthday sang to him with cake and candles!
Enjoy the pics below!

School Party





Family Party




1 comment:

Kesia said...

He IS the cutest 2 yr old I know! :) lol loved the pics! Specially the one on the highchair with tears! Lol he is so cute! I love him! god bless him! :)