Wednesday, October 27, 2010

CHRISTMAS CARDS...

So we took these pics for our Christmas cards, I had planned on keeping them a secret, but.....
I CAN'T RESIST!!!!
The boots Cade's wearing are from when Colby was a baby! SO COOL!!!! His mom gave them to us when we had Cade.
Last year, picture taking in a studio was a NIGHTMARE!!!
This year, Linda (our AWESOME photographer) suggested a park, and wow, what a difference! PRAISE GOD!
And yes, we will still be sending out cards! So look and forget these pics! Ha!








HOOK EM- Love The Langfords!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures, can't wait to get my Christmas card! Cade looks so grown up. Miss you!

Amanda

Aryn and PJ said...

Awww sooo cute, I can't believe how he is growing up! We have got to get these two cuties together soon! I love the pics!