Saturday, April 2, 2011

Another Langford

So it's official. We are expecting. I was not wanting to share with the world till I was through the 1st trimester but my husband had other plans. I told him about the positive pregnancy test and before I had a chance to even tell my mom, my phone was blowing up with congratulations texts from various individuals! His philosophy is the more people who know, the more who can pray for us. My philosophy is the 1st trimester is scary and that's more people I have to explain to if something unfortunate were to happen. Obviously his philosophy wins!!!!!
So we are 8 weeks. The baby is a bean and has a 141 heart beat.


I have known since I was 4 weeks. I was having extreme low energy levels and all I could think of was eggs. I had one horrible Pilates class and I knew something wasn't right. I had a spa appointment and before my massage I took a test and bam!!!! I sure didn't tell the massage therapist or she wouldn't have given me my massage. But I have no clue if the massage was even good or not because my brain was running a mile a minute with all the future plans I was going to have to change or cancel!
So when did it happen??? Most likely in Napa, I guess the wine worked!


So during our somewhat secretive 4 weeks I ran my 1st and 2nd 1/2 Marathons. The 1st one rocked, the 2nd one killed me, but I finished with 2 pee breaks included!!!!






The long distance running is over for at least a year!!!!
And my request from everyone is prayers for the next 4 weeks!!!! And of course till the little bean arrives, due date and scheduled c-section is 11/11/11!!!!
FYI- Cade's birthdate is 10/09/08!
Cool hu???
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Natalie said...

YAY!!! I am so happy for you, Colby, and Cade! We will continute praying!