Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It bugs me to have such a crappy morning

The morning begins with Cade literally bringing me a baby roach in his hands. He always brings me stuff that shouldn't be on the floor so when he came to me with his hands reached out I thought nothing of it but..... Then a baby roach jumps out at me. I scream and Cade looks at me like I'm crazy. Needless to say daddy taught Cade how to kill bugs shortly thereafter.
Just when I think things can't get more exciting in one morning.
So many of you have asked how the potty training is going and overall it's been a huge success. So successful that he's actually using the potty without me. He will tell me afterward that he used the potty so I can clean out his "big boy" little potty.
So this morning he screams at me from the bathroom "poop mommy". So I immediately assume he's pooped in his pants but I was sooooooooo WRONG.
I go into the bathroom and Cade is covered in poop and the real toilet is FULL of toilet paper. So I then realize this undies and pants are clean. So what happened????
Well Cade pooped in his "big boy" little potty and then decided to put the poop in the real potty and he decided to do this by picking it up with his hands. Then he was trying to clean his hands and bottom by himself.
Well of course I couldn't get mad but it was a crappy moment for sure!!!!!!
FYI that's the best title I have ever come up with!!!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Lockie said...

Oh, little boys!! So much fun...this is hilarious!!

Natalie said...

I'm sorry, but I just laughed out loud hysterically while reading this!