Thursday, July 31, 2008

Colbie Cade in 3-D

So today was awesome!
Cade was finally seen, and he is definitely a Langford, and he is definitely Colby's son! I am still unsure if I am REALLY his mother, does he have any Moreland in him??? I'm not so sure from the photos we saw today....
But dang he's a cutie!
At first he was sleeping like a rock. He was facing my spine and was being extremely stubborn! So after a lot of twisting and turning, he gave us a view of his gorgeous face!
First of all, he is a boy for sure!
He looks like he has some hair (unlike Colby, hahahahaha). He has Colby's head, Colby's nose, Colby's cheek bones, and MAYBE my mouth (I'm trying to think positively here people).
In the pictures below, his leg and foot are right next to his cute little head. So he's a flexible little munchkin' right now!
And David and Melinda Horn are both APPRECIATED so much, they paid for this amazing experience for us! Thank you and we love you both!






3 comments:

It's more than a job... said...

How amazing! I bet it made you even more anxious to meet him! It's good to see your blog - I'm going to add you to my "blog list". In case you haven't checked ours out lately - I updated it recently. Glad to hear your feeling good! Hugs, Ash

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

Pennie! Cade is absolutely perfect! I can't wait to meet him. And you are looking amazing. Pregnancy looks good on you! I'll add you to my blog list. I just started up too. Miss you at lifegroup! Love Alison

Carrie said...

WOW!!! What a cutie! He definitely looks like Colbie...he's flexible like his mama though ;)
Can't wait to meet him!