Sunday, July 20, 2008

What a Great Weekend!

A great weekend:
1) Jen had Kash
2) Colby got his promotion- more time at home with Cade- YEA!!!
3) Got to finally meet Tristan, oh how much I love him!!!! It made me so excited for Cade to come. Lockie is such an amazing mom. I pray I can be as good of a mother as she has become. I was amazed with how well she has adapted. He is the sweetest little boy and he is so dang cute. That's him below sleeping in the car seat and then sleeping in my arms. Oh I LOVE him!
4) Got to spend sometime with my old college roommates. Carrie, Sarah, Lockie and I used to live together in Hyde Park, our third year in college. WOW- there was some major drama back in those days!!!!! From the dry erase board, to bills, to the Speedway Love Potion... and so much more that I cannot mention on here! But we all seem to love each other more than ever! Life is good!


1 comment:

The Ealy's said...

Thank you for your comment! I'm so glad you got to come down and finally meet him...and I'm so glad he was so good for you! Can't wait for Cade!!