Thursday, July 3, 2008

Good News All the Way Around

So there were a lot of answered prayers today!!!!!
First, and most importantly, in my first blog you probably noticed that I stated there were 4 1/2 girls pregnant in my church life group, well now we can officially say 5!!!!! Our friends who had in-vitro fertilization performed found out today that they are officially prego!!! After years of trying, God lead them to a decision that takes tons of courage and faith!!! Next week she will return to her doctor to make sure her hormone levels are increasing. Please keep them in your prayers!!!
Second, Cade has kidneys and his heart is perfect! At our last sono, they couldn't find his kidneys and his heart had a spot on it. Well today, we saw all 4 chambers of his heart working away, and 2 kidneys were present! Meaning he is actively peeing inside me everyday! Isn't that fun to know!!!!
Third, my placenta has moved!!!! Also at our last sono, I was told I had marginal placenta previa (http://www.babycenter.com/0_placenta-previa_830.bc). Well it's now just a low lying placenta, meaning it's not blocking my cervix anymore. More importantly, if it stays where it is, I will be able to attempt a vaginal birth. I know thats a vision many of you would like to avoid!
God is so awesome!!!!!

2 comments:

The Ealy's said...

Yeah Pennie!! I'm so happy all is good.

sarah jameson said...

yay vaginal birth!