Sunday, November 16, 2008

Aunt Jos's Visit!

A good friend of mine I met while I lived in Gainesville, Florida came to visit us for the weekend.
It was such a great few days, that ended way too quickly.
Mr. Cade loved his Aunt Joslyn. He thought she was a really sweet lady. He fell asleep in her arms and enjoyed her walks around the house with him in her arms. Good times for baby Cade.
She also was a blessing for me! I needed some "adult-time". We enjoyed cooking, getting pedicures, going to dinner at PF Chang's. It was so greatly needed.
I sure miss having my girlfriends around.
We all wish she could have stayed a lot longer!!!



The excitement from the weekend pooped him out... here he is passed out on the couch! He loves lazy Sundays!

1 comment:

The Ealy's said...

I'm jealous that Jos met him first! I can't wait to see that baby!!