Monday, November 3, 2008

Let the Courtship Begin....

Aryn and PJ are the proud new parents of a gorgeous little baby girl!
Little Anna Lynn was born on October 31 at 7PM. She was 6 lbs 8 oz.
Aryn and I have been best-friends since high school. We went to elementary school all the way through college at UT together, Hook em' (yes I still say that even after the HORRIBLE game this past weekend).
I introduced her to her amazing husband PJ, so I feel it's only appropriate our children get married!!!!

1 comment:

The Ealy's said...

I had them done in Paris (near MP). The girl was really great with him and he was smiling and happy the whole time.

BTW...as much as I love seeing a screaming newborn...I think you need to change your home picture to be somemthing a little less messy :O) love you!