Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Does It Ever End???

Poor little Cade had a really rough weekend.
The cold just doesn't seem to be going away!!!
We had Colby's parents in to visit, which was a blessing because they helped me love on him continuously.
So we took him to the doctor yesterday to check his lungs and they were still clear, but his ears were a little questionable. With all of the congestion, there were worries his ears were becoming infected.
Well today the daycare called me and sure enough..... Cade had been screaming and crying all day while tugging on his little ears. Still no fever and he's still eating, so that is a blessing as well.
So now Cade is on prescription cold medicine and an antibiotic- Amoxicilin. And Vicks Baby Rub and saline mist for his nose.
Please pray our little munchkin gets better soon.

4 comments:

McCall said...

Saline spray is the best stuff EVER! I know kids hate it but it works in minutes! I"m sorry you're having to go thru all this with Mr. Cade being so young. You're doing great and I promise he WILL get over it soon. Hang in there!

Stephanie, Daneel, Avalon & Julie said...

Poor guy! We're praying for him and for you.

Lindsay said...

It does sometimes seem that they will never get over these things...but it will happen. I'll say a prayer for him. Sick babies are the worst...they hurt and you really can't do anything about it. It breaks my heart into pieces.

Anonymous said...

Hope Cade starts feeling better soon! (Hope you read my comment since it is my first).

Amanda