Friday, January 9, 2009

I Made It and I Made the Right Decision

Me and Cade before my 1st day back

So I made it through my first week back to work.
Not only did I survive, but I realized I made the right decision.
By right decision, I mean I accepted the correct job.
If you all remember, I had two really great offers, but a lot of prayer lead me in the right direction, thank you God!!!
My job is awesome.
I LOVE it so much.
I have a great staff and my boss is amazing.
It's so great to only drive a few miles instead of 150 miles a day.
And it's so nice to get respected as a dentist.
Even though I am bragging like crazy about my new job, I do still REALLY miss the girls I worked with in the dental clinic in Eastland. But we will all always remain friends.
Life is full of change, and change has been really positive for me this time!!!

No comments: