Saturday, January 3, 2009

Play Date and Other Stuff

It has finally happened... Cade got to meet one of his future best friends.
If you all remember, Lockie's birth to Tristan is what inspired me to start this blog.
Tristan wanted to play, but Cade is still too young to understand what the heck is going on!!!

Tristan and Cade

Tristan and Cade Again

Lockie and Cade

Tristan loving Cade's Fishy Swing


Cade started school last Monday. I decided he needed to start a week before I go back to work so I could adjust!! I did ok, no big tears surprisingly!!
He has done so well! He loves it. The teachers say he's a great baby who loves to eat and loves to be Mr. Observant!!!

Cade on his first day of school- December 29, 2008


And here are a few other pics we took during all of our family visits over the holidays!



1 comment:

Lindsay said...

He is so sinkin' cute! And I just can't believe how big he is.