Sunday, October 19, 2008

Follow-up

So this morning I spoke to Cade's pediatrician, and it was good news!
She actually encouraged me to continue breast-feeding.
The antibiotic I am on won't hurt him and the breast-feeding helps relieve the pressure from the mastitis. And Cade can't get sick or anything from the mastitis, thank God!
So we started breast-feeding again this morning and it's been all good!
He latched right back on with no problems.
Now I just want to stop running fever so I can be myself again!
Mastitis is HORRIBLE!!!
I pray none of you ever have to experience it!

1 comment:

The Cokenour Family said...

I am happy that you can keep breastfeeding! I got a fever right after I had Caleb and I couldn't nurse him because my fever was high. I was soooo sad when we had formula and I cried too! I am so glad that you are having a better time!