Saturday, October 18, 2008

We are Here

We are here in McAllen!!
We have been working our tails off getting our house together.
It's been so much fun being parents. I never knew how much we would love having a baby around.
It's funny to think we had considered not having children, I can't believe we would have made such a HUGE mistake like that!!!!
God's presence is definitely felt. He has brought us so many blessings!
Cade is great! He's a cuddle bug and his expressions are priceless. He's peed on me a million times! We change his clothes like 3 times a day because of his bathroom business!! And he can sleep through a tornado.
It's been awesome! So much learned and so much left to learn!



2 comments:

It's more than a job... said...

He is a BEAUTIFUL newborn. Seriously - - they don't come cuter than that! I am so happy that you have this little blessing in your life! I can't wait to see you in action as a mom; you're going to be wonderful. XOXO, Ash

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

He's gorgeous! You guys are awesome parents! I'm sad we don't get to see Mr. Cade every week. Keep posting those adorable pics.