Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy 1 Year Anniversary to Us!


It's hard to believe but 1 yr ago, Colby and I were walking down the isle saying our I-do's.
We never would have imagined what God would bring us in just one year.
The first year of marriage is a challenge, but I would definitely say we had WAY more good times than bad.
The bad times have made our marriage so awesome. It was a time of learning about one another and understanding what God's role can be in our marriage. Without God, our family, our church, and our life group friends- we would not have made it through some of those sticky times.
But it's more fun to talk about the good times. I could write on and on reminiscing about all of the awesome things that happened to us this year, but I won't because I am exhausted from "Cade time"!
So I will just mention a few!
We adopted Bugslie Marie and CosmoPolitan- What lil' bundles of fun!
We visited San Diego!
Colby was promoted! And off to McAllen we go!
And I can't forget to mention lil' Cade! WOW!!! Love is amazing!
So Happy Anniversary to us!
We have so much to be thankful for!!!

1 comment:

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

Congratulations! We spent our first anniversary on the couch at home too... 4 days after Addison was born. We made up for it this year though! Have a great anniversary!