Thursday, September 18, 2008

35 Weeks and 6 days

Here I am at 35 weeks and 6 days.



I may be smiling in this pic but....
Inside I am really getting ready to have Mr. Cade.
Last night I realized I REALLY am pregnant! I know many of you are like "Hello?? You've been prego for 9 months!!!!"
Well I know but the true symptoms have began to appear!
I now have CANKLES!!!! This is where your ankles and calves appear to be one body part, no distinction, same size, same circuferance.
Not only do I have cankles, but I also have pitting edema. This is where I push in on my shins and the skin stays indented. It's gross!
And the waddle has began! I walk like a duck! I can literally feel my pelvic bone spreading! But I feel like I should start speaking duck- quack, quack!

2 comments:

It's more than a job... said...

lookin' good!! :)

The Ealy's said...

I love the belly!! And I miss it so much!