Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tears, tears and MORE tears!!!

Well today I have cried my eyes out...
Now I know many of you are like "Pennie, it's HORMONES!!"
Ok- well maybe a little bit, but there's more to it in MY opinion!
Today Colby left for McAllen.
I am stuck here in Weatherford till October so I can have my baby boy with Dr. Gardner in Fort Worth.
I knew I was going to miss him, but dang, I NEVER imagined this much.
I feel like I am a single prego mom that has no MAN in her life, well except for Kalvin the cat, but you know how much that counts!
I could tell Colby was so excited to go start his new adventure with his job, but I could also see that fear all over him.
I know his mind is racing with tons of thoughts, but I truly feel he is terrified I will go into labor early and he will miss the birth of his first born child.
He will come home in 2 weeks to visit me, so the countdown is on!
12 days till I get to see my AWESOME hubby!!!!!
Cade, if you're gonna come early, PLEASE give daddy time to fly home!!! I really don't want to push a baby out all alone!!!!!

4 comments:

Keri and Chad said...

I can only imagine how you feel. Know that we love you and are praying that this time will go by so fast. Please let us know if there is anything you need.

Stephanie, Daneel, Avalon & Julie said...

I'm so sorry - I would be crying and crying and crying too!
You are always welcome to come and hang out with us if you need some company. We'd love to have you.

Lindsay said...

Hang in there Pennie. Separation due to job is so difficult. Brandon and I will do some serious praying for you both. If you need someone to cry to-call me. I've done lots of that kind of crying in our marriage. I know there are no words that take the pain away, but tears always seemed to help. Just getting it out helps. We love you girl. I'm serious call me. I'll listen to the tears.

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

:( That's so hard! Call me too. We'll be praying for you 3. Come see us or call us and we'll come hang with you.