Monday, September 29, 2008

Good-bye Eastland Dental

Here is my office staff, missing Jan our hygienist.

I had to go today to say good-bye to my office.
Colby and I took a trip over to Eastland to pick up my belongings and say good-bye to my girls and the administration team.
It was another bittersweet memory.
There were lots of laughs and a few tears (I avoided that as much as possible, emotions and pregnancy aren't good when you are close to being in labor!)
The past 2 years with these girls has been amazing. We have been through so much.
When I began there July 2006, the office was very different than it is today. Few employees and few patients were being seen. Me and my office manager Lorena had a goal, a vision of growth. Well that's just what we did. We took an un-organized, very unpredictable dental office and turned it into a professional, trust-worthy dental palace!! We made Eastland Dental an office patients enjoyed coming to, and trusted coming to. We had the complete support of the other team members- Cloda, Yessica, Raquel, and Anabel, as well as our administration staff. Jan is a new addition, our new hygienist who has the same vision as we all do; she will help keep the vision going and growing.
Each person at this job has played an important role in my life and each of them will be remembered in my future dental career!
Lorena- Thank you. Thanks for the support. Thanks for calling me out when it was time for me to stand-up to things I needed to. Thanks for being a great work partner as well as friend. I couldn't have made it through the ups and downs of the past 2 years without you. SO many memories, so many scared, funny, shocking moments!!! I could go on and on, but I won't because I feel the tears coming!!! You are an amazing woman with so many amazing talents!
Cloda- I have been impressed with your talents and dedication since your first day. Your abilities are incredible. You have an awesome talent connecting with patients and relating to everyone somehow or someway! Keep loving your family and the Lord the way you do! You have an amazing future ahead!
Anbel- I have loved watching you become braver and more confident everyday! Your laugh and your stories are incredible! You are truly a lovable person! Stick to your guns, and always stick up for what you believe in!!!
Raquel- You have become one of my closest friends. I have loved getting to experience so many life adventures together! I can't wait to see and hear all that lies ahead in your life. Eat Rico's for me OFTEN and Y&R will always make me remember you!!! I love ya girl!
And Yessica- WOW!!! How close we have become! Keep believing! I will miss IMing you about all the funny things going on, and especially about The Hills!!! Thank you for your positive outlook on everything! I truly appreciate how every situation that has occurred you can find something good in! And I know God has so much in store for you! I can't wait to hear all about it! And you better PROMISE to stop in and see me on your way down south!
Love you girls! And miss y'all so much, ALREADY!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: