Friday, September 5, 2008

Baby is Getting Ready!

So today I found out the Baby is Getting Ready....
At 29 weeks and 32 weeks Cade was breech, meaning his head was not down.
For all of you that are asking, hu???? Well I didn't know either!
So when a baby is born, they come out the "va-j-j" head first.
And Cade has been feet first until NOW!!!
So Dr. Gardner blessed with me with the news that his head is down! And he is getting ready to come out into the real world.
I had some HORRIBLE discomfort on Wednesday night. He was KILLING me. Pushing up on my stomach/diaphragm. I felt short of breath and VERY sick to my tummy. I couldn't get comfortable and I couldn't get him to budge!
But thank God for that short time of discomfort, because it is assumed that this was when the lil' Munchkin was possibly turning!
Isn't God amazing!!!!!!
So we are still on schedule for a 10-9-08 birth, unless he comes unexpectedly early!

3 comments:

The Cokenour Family said...

That is so exciting! I am so happy that things are moving along so nicely for you and little Cade-man!

The Ealy's said...

yeah pennie!

Anonymous said...

You do realize that is TX OU weekend!!!!!!!!! You should have planned better !!! ha..

We are getting excited now..!!
Will keep our fingers crossed that dad o gets there in time!!!

cheechee