Friday, September 26, 2008

Rest REALLY Does Help!

So it's crazy, but...
Rest REALLY Does Help!
So I have rested and relaxed for the past 2 days, and it's amazing the way things have improved!
My feet are almost normal again.
I have peed every 10 minutes, but crazily I already have lost those 6 lbs of water I had gained in 5 days.
And I checked my blood pressure today at Wal-Mart, and it's sooooo much lower!!!!
Can you believe it?
My doctor was right!
So I guess not working is really the better option at this point, so I give in!
I may be bored, but I now can believe that this is much better for me and Cade!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow, huge difference! Guess those docs really do know their stuff, huh? Glad things are improving for you.

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

Yay for sexy ankles! hehe. ;)