Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Moreland Family Baby Shower Aug 23

So this is late!
But here are a few pics from the Moreland Family Baby Shower!
It was a BLAST!!!
We had it at a little hall outside of LaGrange, TX.
It was my first baby shower and I got so many awesome gifts!
God has truly blessed us!

Below are all of my hostesses and one of my lil' cousins (Mason) decided to jump in on the side! He's so funny and CUTE!
And you will recognize the two girls next to me from previous blog entries:
To my left: Lockie
To my right: Jen
And YES they BOTH just had babies!!! Can you believe how awesome they look!!!!!!
SO JEALOUS!!!!!


Me and my sister-in-law Mandy, ain't she so pretty!


Me and my hubby! I love him so much!!!

1 comment:

The Ealy's said...

Yeah for the shower! It was so hot but we had a great time! I'm so sorry you didn't have your houston shower. I know you were looking forward to it.