Thursday, September 11, 2008

Enough Whining!!!

Well hang on, I first have to whine just for a sec....
Hurricane Ike, HATE it!!!
I had a joint baby shower with my best friend Aryn scheduled in Houston this weekend.
A lot of my friends and family that I haven't seen in a while were planning on coming.
But Mother Nature has taken over....
The shower has been canceled because of the stupid hurricane and I guess having a baby shower in 115mph winds isn't safe or something???

So I was reviewing my blog, and dang I am a whiner!!!
So I thought I'd give y'all some good news for a change!
Cade is healthy! YAY!!!!!!
I had my last sono today, and he is right on schedule!!
He weighs 5 lbs 11 oz right now and I have plenty of amniotic fluid.
So we are still on schedule for an Oct 9th due date!

Now I have to get rid of this horrible cold.
But as long as my baby is happy, I am happy too!!!!

No comments: